Share the Think Babies™ Message
Social Media Messages
Share Think Babies™ messages through these social media posts to create a steady drumbeat and generate buzz about what babies and families need to thrive. Below are sample social media posts that you can use or adapt. Remember to use the #ThinkBabies hashtag and tag @ZEROTOTHREE so we can amplify your posts.
- In the first few years, #babies brains form more than one million new neural connections every second. That’s a whole lot of brainpower. #ThinkBabies
- The greatest opportunity to give our children the best chance to succeed starts early. Just one more reason to #ThinkBabies.
- When we #ThinkBabies and help parents support their healthy development, we create a better future for all of us – higher graduation rates, more employment, and healthier lives.
- We must make the potential of #babies a national priority. It’s time for all of us, including Congress, to #ThinkBabies.
- When parents & caregivers respond to infants’ feelings of joy, interest, & excitement, they stimulate their neural connections – the foundation for all development. #ThinkBabies