Strolling Thunder Participant Information
We are thrilled to have you join us for Strolling ThunderTM and advocate for what you and families like yours need to support your baby’s healthy development. The information on this page is a resource for you over the next few weeks as you prepare for your virtual meetings with your Congressional offices.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your Strolling Thunder liaison:
Strolling Thunder tasks to do today:
- Check out the updated Travel Tips below (now including information on flying for the first time, parking near the hotel and riding the Metro)!
- Learn more about your issue and legislation
- Practice your story!
- Share on social media. (Look below for June update!)
Learn More About Your Issue
- Are you talking about child care? Click here!
- Are you talking about the child welfare system? Click here!
- Are you talking about Early Head Start? Click here!
- Are you talking about economic security? Click here!
- Are you talking about infant and early childhood mental health? Click here!
- Are you talking about paid family and medical leave? Click here!
Updated COVID Policy
With the end of the national health emergency, we have updated our COVID policy. Read it below.
Social media is a great tool to connect with your Members of Congress. From celebrating your participation in Strolling Thunder to promoting the policies you are passionate about, we need your help to share your experiences on social media! Check our Social Media Toolkit for more tips and sample posts every month.